· Support and troubleshoot hardware and software problems for desktop and laptop computers, and conduct remote problem solving when necessary.
· Install hardware and software on workstations.
· Set up and maintain network and telecommunications systems.
· Troubleshoot LAN, server, wi-fi and connectivity issues.
· Utilize ticketing system, when necessary.
· Manage Windows Active Directory and Exchange.
· Re-image computers, perform data migrations and restorations.
· Work closely with other IT employees on system maintenance and configuration projects.
· Work closely with other SLA employees on interdepartmental projects.
· Maintain accurate asset management records.
· Work with vendors and manufacturers on repair and maintenance of IT equipment.
· 4-6 years desktop support experience.
· Ability to help employees solve hardware and software problems.
· Experience with Windows Active Directory & Office 365.
· Experience troubleshooting network issues in large office setups.
· Experience supporting and troubleshooting printer systems.
· Familiarity with DHCP, DNS, LAN, WAN, and other common networking concepts.
· Strong customer service and communication skills.
· Experience with a scripting language preferred.