Our commitment to cutting-edge technology is crucial to helping individuals seek out their financial goals. We are seeking an innovative engineer like you to be part of the team responsible for the architecture, design, development and launch of the next generation code base aligned to the future state platform architecture.
Take on this new role, responsible for performing analysis and development tasks on the award winning thinkorswim trading platform. thinkorswim is our most advanced trading platform (think derivatives)—and so much more. This person will be developing high-performing, low-latency and real-time trading software (mostly custom written) in a highly distributed and networked environment. Utilize technologies like networking, sockets, concurrent programming, caching and clustered architecture
• Performs product design tasks of a moderate to high complexity which may require research and analysis
• Perform system design and specification development, program logic and flow-charting, testing, debugging, and documentation, although specific skill requirements could vary based on the type of development being performed
• Works independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks. Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions. Prepares program specifications and develops coding logic flowcharts
• Participates in client interactions, possibly with more senior team members, to develop system solutions to business problems
• Works within established procedures to develop, test, implement, and maintain application software