Type: Conttract to hire position
The Senior Director is responsible for the overall planning, implementation, and delivery of all hosted server and cloud-based operations\services across the organization. The individual is responsible for directing a team of internal resources, vendors, and cloud service providers to design, develop, engineer, implement and operate systems, data networks, and other critical technology platforms.
- Strategize, plan, and provide oversight for Cloud implementations, migrations, upgrades, and standardization across the environment.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of Cloud based solutions, services and customers business issues to deliver range of Cloud Services.
- Serve as the Server and Cloud subject matter expert.
- Lead and develop resources dedicated to Cloud Services.
- Implement and align systems that accomplish the companys Cloud Initiatives and Goals.
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to successfully deliver Cloud Services.
- Identify gaps and issues and address customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Analyzes business needs presented by the user community and or clients related to technology.
- Directs and prioritizes the workload of direct reports.
- Approves all business requirements prior to the technical solution.
- Participates on all Cloud architectures, operations and software evaluations.
- Ensures appropriate strategy and resource plans are set to meet project timelines, goals, and expectations from the business.
- Drive ITSM technology infrastructure and systems.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders from an IT perspective to deliver
- Ensure teams adherence to the usage of company standards, tools and guidelines; enforcing procedures and standards to meet established audit and compliance standards
- Leverage business relationships through frequent communication, including formal and informal meetings and customer visits.
- Serve as an escalation point for issues, provide guidance and resolve issues as necessary