Type: contract to hire Position
The Senior System Engineer will help ensure the stability, integrity and efficient operation of the systems that support core organizational functions. This is achieved by monitoring, maintaining, supporting and optimizing all networked software and associated operating systems.
- Perform systems design and implementation and maintain infrastructure on premises and in the cloud, systems include Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365 global administration.
- Ensure all infrastructure components meet proper performance and capacity standards scalability.
- Utilize enterprise tools to manage, monitor and secure large enterprise data center environments
- Troubleshoot server and network related problems and quickly resolve issues
- Seek out automation opportunities in order to build consistency and quality with speed
- Research and implement new technologies
- Troubleshoot production issues and analyze failures to minimize outages and interruptions
- Strategically lead major internal initiatives involving server and cloud computing
- Participate in an on call rotation and respond to after hours escalations